Content Writing for Online Marketing
This course aims to train participants in the basic skills required to write the most common types of content used in online marketing, as well as how to develop a content strategy that aligns with brand goals.
Further instruction will be given in how to manage writing teams, both in-office and remotely, and maintaining the quality of the content produced.
• Writing for websites, blog posts, videos and press releases
• Creating a content strategy for online projects
• Managing content from idea to publication, and beyond
• Ensuring content quality
• Collaborating with content partners
• Plan and design a content strategy
• Implement a content strategy plan within their organisation
• Write content that is optimised for various digital marketing channels
• Manage content teams and projects more effectively
Participants and requirements: This course is suitable for anyone working with online marketing strategy and tools, as well as graduates who want to further their career.
All applicants must complete the participant onboarding survey prior to commencement of the course.
Each participant will receive an attendance certificate.
Course Duration: 1 day
Trainer: David Paul Mallia